Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Domaine du Puy
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Chinon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Cabernet franc
- Soil : Sable et gravier
Drink now and keep for 2 years. Serve between 9 and 11°C
This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
The Cuvée Mathilde can be drunk all year round for every occasion, perfect for the aperitif or for barbecues with friends... It will be the perfect accompaniment to a potato terrine with red mullet mousse or a carpaccio of duck breast with melons.
Aperitif - Asian - Seafood - Fish - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS