DOMAINE DUJARDIN Monthelie Premier Cru Les Champs Fulliot - Rouge - 2018
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : DOMAINE DUJARDIN
- Year : 2018
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Monthelie
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100 % pinot noir
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaire
It will be at its peak in 4 years but its finish allows it to be consumed immediately with an ideal serving temperature of between 14 and 16° C.
The famous fondue Bourguignonne is the perfect accompaniment to this first vintage, however, a roasted duck or a pan-fried rack of pork will do perfectly well!