Domaine Durieu CHATEAUNEUF-DU-PAPE TRADITIION - Rouge - 2018
marmalade of red fruits, unctuous and noble spices in length.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Durieu
- Year : 2018
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 15.5°
- Grape : 80% Grenache, 10% Syrah, 5% Mourvèdre, 3% Cinsault, 5% Counoise
- Soil : Galets roulé
A vintage that can be appreciated in its youth, thanks to its freshness. To be drunk now and kept for up to 12 years. Serve between 17 and 18° C.
To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
This cuvée will be the gourmet companion of juicy and subtly spiced red meats
grilled prime rib, Fondue Bourguignonne,
Paupiettes of veal with tomato.
Foie gras - Cheese - Game - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS