The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Durieu
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 15.5°
- Grape : 80% Grenache, 10% Syrah, 5% Mourvèdre, 3% Cinsault, 5% Counoise
- Soil : Galets roulé
A vintage that can be appreciated in its youth, thanks to its freshness. To be drunk now and kept for up to 12 years. Serve between 17 and 18° C.
This cuvée will be the gourmet companion of juicy and subtly spiced red meats
grilled prime rib, Fondue Bourguignonne,
Paupiettes of veal with tomato.