The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Durieu
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 33% Grenache Blanc, 33% Bourboulenc, 33% Clairette
- Soil : Terrasses alluviales argilo calcaires et galets roulés.
To be served as an aperitif, with seafood, to accompany an Asian dish
Drink now and in up to 5 years. Serve between 14 and 15 degrees.
Scallops in parsley, Carpaccio of scallops, Mussels grilled a la plancha or Sole meunière will be the perfect