Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Dyckerhoff
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Reuilly
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon 100 %
- Soil : coteaux de marne calcaire à pentes douces et sur des hautes terrasses de sables et de graves.
To be drunk young, can be kept up to 3 years. Serve between 11 and 12°C.
Accompanies a chicken with maroilles, salmon lasagna or an asparagus quiche... This wine is the perfect companion to goat's or sheep's cheese or soft cheeses such as Saint Nectaire or Reblochon.
The Wine Estate
Christian and Bénedicte discovered viticulture in Alsace. He is a farmer from the Loire Valley. Bénédicte, has family wine origins in Alsace. Together they decided to create the Domaine Dyckerhoff in 2000. On the banks of the Arnon, on the banks of the Cher, our vineyards cover an area of about 6 hectares. They are planted on hillsides of marl and limestone with gentle slopes and on high terraces of sand and gravel. We produce Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir. Our production is composed of 80% Sauvignon Blanc, 10% Pinot Gris and 10% Pinot Noir. We have recently joined the Terra Vitis label. This label is a guarantee of respect for nature but also for people. It commits us to use sustainable and certified practices so that the quality of our wines continues to grow. This approach allows us to make healthy and authentic wines, simply letting the terroir express itself. We have a modern winery, which allows us to create our wines in hygienic conditions. We vinify our wines in the traditional way, with maturation on fine lees, and regular pumping over to obtain more fullness and fatness in our wines.