Very expressive, it has intense aromas of ripe fruit or exotic fruit. Gratified with a real aromatic explosion, first floral (pink) and fruity (mango, pineapple, lychee), then spicy (cardamom, cinnamon, caraway, ginger, pepper.) In the mouth it is a rich, fat, smooth wine, with a beautiful structure, subtle and elegant.
The word of the Winemaker, Christian Eblin :
Old Alsatian grape variety which is scientifically called the Savagnin odorant. It finds in Alsace its predilection ground. Its small pink-mauve colored grape concentrates in its thick skin, a sum of aromas preserved thanks to the particular and semi-continental climate of the hills under the Vosges.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Eblin-Fuchs
- Year : 2014
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Gewurtraminer
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
It is kept for a long time and gives it an incomparable softness year after year.
As an aperitif or with fruit desserts are the classic accompaniments to this nectar but also the inventive and new gastronomy of our time.
Aperitif - Asian - Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese
THE LATEST COMMENTS