Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Eblin-Fuchs
- Year : 2016
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Gris
- Soil : Marnes
Pinot Gris likes soils rich in clay, limestone contributes to aromatic finesse, old vines flourish in such marly soils year after year they surprise by their opulence and harmony. They are often destined for long term care and have a long and favourable development
While it does not disdain a place of muse pulpy at the aperitif, heady and powerful Pinot Gris proudly accompanies poultry, white meats and certain fish dishes. Ham with wine dregs, fricassees, veal head, rabbit gibelotte, stuffed veal breast or roasted guinea fowl, not to mention the foies gras that are so fond of his company.