The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine FL
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Savennières
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.9°
- Grape : Chenin Blanc 100%
- Soil : Coteaux schisteux
Typical white wine thanks to its terroir (sandstone schist with intercalation of phtanite and quartz banks) structured, generous with aromas of vanilla, fruit and white flowers.
Perfect with an omelette with porcini mushrooms and trumpets of death, or a cicada of the sea with shellfish bisques.
Drink between 11 and 13°C.