The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Gayrard
- Year : 2020
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Gaillac
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Fer sevadou 100%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Perfect for convivial dishes or as an aperitif!
Starting now. Serve at 16°C.
Perfect as an aperitif with a platter of cold cuts, a duck confit on potatoes from Noirmoutier, a duck breast with its sweet potato purée and with your cheese platters.