Domaine Ginglinger Pierre Henri GEWURZTRAMINER GRAND CRU PFERSIGBERG BIO - Blanc - 2017
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Ginglinger Pierre Henri
- Year : 2017
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru Pfersigberg
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
Drink now or store.
This wine is fruity and powerful. To be served with strong cheeses such as munster, spicy dishes or foies gras in terrines.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Ginglinger Pierre Henri
The Ginglinger Pierre Henri estate is composed of 15 ha of vines and it extends over three communes: Eguisheim, Herrlisheim, Wuenheim. Since 2001, the vines are cultivated in Organic Agriculture. The whole range of Alsatian grape varieties is represented: Riesling, Muscat, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Sylvaner, Pinot Gris, and Gewurztraminer. On these 15 ha, there are 4,36 ha of A.O.C Alsace Grand Cru which are the Eichberg, the Pfersigberg and the Ollwiller, unique and generous soils.