The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Grand
- Year : 2015
- Region : Jura
- Appellation : Côtes-du-Jura
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Chardonnay, Savagnin, Poulsard
- Soil : argilo calcaire
As an aperitif or with a dessert, and for the more gourmet to uncork during an evening by the fire. To be served between 6° and 8° degrees.
Can be enjoyed with an apple tartlet, on a spiced cookie base, topped with layers of apples sprinkled with brown sugar, accompanied by a cooked apple sorbet and a double Bresse cream.
For the more adventurous, straw wine goes very well with blue-veined cheeses.