Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Gustave Lorentz
- Year : 2017
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Pinot Gris
- Soil : Coteaux marno-argilo-grèseux
From now on, and to keep for up to 10 years. Serve between 8 and 12°C.
To be kept - This will surprise you
Its slightly candied side will be perfect with a lamb tagine with candied aubergines and mandarins but also with spicy dishes from Thai and Indian cuisine.
Aperitif - Asian - Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese - Fish - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS