Domaine Haut-Lirou Les Costes - Rouge - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Haut-Lirou
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation :
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 80% Syrah 20% Grenache.
- Soil : Terroir Argilo-calcaire
Now or to keep. Can be decanted. Keeping potential: 8/10 years
In compangia of pata negra ham, roasted lamb and truffle juice, duck rennet with 5 peppers sauce and homemade grapes, truffled brie, epoisse, fourme d'Ambert.
The Wine Estate
Our Domain benefits from an exceptional location at the foot of the Pic-Saint-Loup, with unique plots of land in the appellation that have been cleared in the middle of the garrigue on the slopes of the Pic.