Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Haut-Lirou
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Viognier
- Soil : Terroir argilo-calcaire
Now - serving fresh
As an aperitif, on a poélée of prawns or knives a la plancha, for dessert on crumbled apple tatin.