The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Horcher
- Year : 2017
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.8°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Argilo-marneux
Create a surprise! For your aperitifs, with foie gras, exotic cuisine on a spicy cheese (Munster, maroilles, blue) create a surprise by offering this sweet wine, with always a good and long acidity on the finish.
Perfect as an aperitif, with foie gras or mackerel rillettes with small vegetables. Or on dishes such as sorrel brill, Creole shrimp or Norman sole.