Domaine Isle Saint Pierre Ripissilve - Rouge - 2018
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Isle Saint Pierre
- Year : 2018
- Region : Provence
- Appellation :
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Syrah
- Soil : galets
Drink it now or keep it in the cellar.
To drink decanted, perfect with red meat in sauce or grilled, a stew of wild boar for example.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Isle Saint Pierre
The estate was founded in 1927 thanks to the grandfather of the current owner Patrick Henry. He was then a wine merchant in Paris and left Parisian life to settle at the estate of Isle Saint Pierre. He then decided to plant vines and created a herd of sheep. The vineyard has reached a significant size of 170 hectares, all of which was initiated by Patrick and Marie-Cécile in 1972 when they chose to expand the estate. At the estate, the grape varieties used are Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and less well-known varieties such as Arinarnoa and Tannat. For white wines, the grape varieties used are chardonnay, sauvignon and muscat with small grains. Thanks to the expansion of the estate, we have chosen to test more exotic grape varieties for the region! That's the magic of wine!