Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : DOMAINE JAUME Vinsobres
- Year : 2018
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vinsobres
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah 50 % , Grenache 40 % , Mourvèdre :10 %.
- Soil : Sol argilo-calcaire, marnes argileuses en sous-sol,
With a high aging potential (up to 10 years) to be served between 16 and 18 °C on fine dishes.
The fat of a leg of lamb cooked over a low heat for 7 hours with sweet potato chips and the silky tannins of the Cuvée Référence will blend perfectly.