The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Jean Bourdy
- Year : 2012
- Region : Jura
- Appellation : Côtes-du-Jura
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Savagnin 100%
- Soil : Argileux-calcaire et marnes grises
Open the bottle three or four hours in advance and enjoy at 15-17°. Enjoy it now; Or wait a hundred more years!
The vin jaune is above all a wine to be associated with gastronomy, its finesse, power and complexity are enhanced by very diverse cuisines: foie gras, lobster, scallops, fish in strong sauce, spicy cuisine, white meat in cream sauce and mushrooms, Comté cheese, parmesan, old cheddar.