Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin
- Year : 2015
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Corton Grand Cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Orienté sud-est/sud-ouest, à mi-coteau, le sol en pente douce est rougeâtre et caillouteux, brun calcaire, riche en marnes à forte teneur en potasse.
From now on with a 10-year aging period. Operating temperature: 14 to 16 °C.
Solid and opulent, with great complexity, an impressive chew made of sensuality and structure at the same time. Intense cheeses with washed rind and blues will tame it. But it is with strong meats that it is best suited: with a piece of beef, roasted or grilled, and all game, feathered or furred, roasted, braised and of course in sauce.