Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin HAUTES COTES NUITS - Blanc - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin
- Year : 2019
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Bourgogne Hautes Côtes de Nuits
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chardonnay
- Soil : Ce vignoble est situé entre 300 et 400 mètres d’altitude. La vigne occupe les versants des vallées incisant les plateaux du calcaire jurassique,. Les sols argilo-calcaires, résultent de l’altération des calcaires et des marnes.
Good to enjoy with an 8-year aging period.
Operating temperature: 10 to 13 °C.
Its lively and harmonious personality makes it perfect for taramas, steamed fish and shellfish. Enhanced by a touch of vivacity, it will go well with parsley ham and snails. When ripe, it will go very well with a salted foie gras. Cheeses: Roquefort cheese, ashen aisy, ripened comté cheese, chaource.