Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin HAUTES COTES NUITS - Rouge - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin
- Year : 2019
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Bourgogne Hautes Côtes de Nuits
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Ce vignoble est situé entre 300 et 400 mètres d’altitude. La vigne occupe les versants des vallées incisant les plateaux du calcaire jurassique, à l’ouest de « la côte ».
Operating temperature: 14 to 16 °C. A word of advice: warm up your glass for a few minutes in the palm of your hands, to fully enjoy the aromas. To be enjoyed now with a 10 year ageing period.
Neither too square of tannins, nor too fleshy, it pleases white meats like rabbit but also lamb and duck. It will support a very lightly spiced cuisine and will surprise with salty/sweet dishes (duck with orange, tagines...).
Cheeses : matured soumaintrain, nuits d'or, farmhouse reblochon, morbier