Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin
- Year : 2018
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Les sols proviennent des limons à cailloutis et des alluvions de la vallée du Meuzin
To be enjoyed now with a potential aging potential of 10 years.
Serve between 15 and 16°C.
Full-bodied and powerful, it is served with meat that is both tasty and virile, roasted lamb, prime rib of beef, duck breast. Gourmets also serve it with some fish such as a carp in red wine sauce. Finally, soft cheeses with a washed rind such as epoisses, langres or soumaintrain.