Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin PERNAND VERGELESSES 1er Cru "Les Fichots" - Rouge - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin
- Year : 2019
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : SAVIGNY LES BEAUNE 1er Cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Sols graveleux, le calcaire brun-rouge devient plus argileux, caillouteux.
From now on with an 8-year guard. Serve between 15 and 16°"C".
Its power all in roundness will accompany pleasant and tasty pieces of beef, or even a fried foie gras. On a crispy roasted poultry, its fleshy personality can play with the more aromatic ones of a lacquered or caramelized poultry. For cheeses, it prefers those with a sweet taste such as chaource, Brie de Meaux, tomme, reblochon, cantal, mont d'or, époisses.