Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin
- Year : 2018
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Savigny-lès-Beaune
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Chardonnay
- Soil : Exposition plein sud bénéficie de sols graveleux, parsemés d’oolithe ferrugineux. En descendant, le calcaire brun-rouge devient plus argileux, caillou
Good to enjoy now with a 6-year aging period. Operating temperature; 11 to 12° C.
Behind a lively and frank attack, appreciated by freshwater fish in white sauce or scrambled omelettes and eggs, its rich and creamy bouquet will ensure a pleasant and relaxing finish. It appreciates goat cheese, Gruyères, comté, cîteaux.