Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin
- Year : 2019
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Savigny-lès-Beaune
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Sols graveleux, le calcaire brun-rouge devient plus argileux, caillouteux.
To be discovered now, and to be kept for up to 7 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C
Its volume and roundness will accompany a pan-fried foie gras. On a crispy roasted poultry, its fleshy personality can play with the slightly dry fibers of a poultry, as well as with those, more aromatic, of a lacquered or caramelized poultry. For cheeses, it prefers mild flavored ones such as chaource, brie de Meaux, tomme, reblochon, cantal, mont d'or.