Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Jean-Marc Naudin
- Year : 2017
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Vosne Romanée
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : On y trouve calcaires mêlés à des marnes argileuses selon une profondeur qui varie de quelques dizaines de centimètres à 1 mètre.
From now on with a 10 year aging period. Serve between 14 and 16°C.
Beautiful roasted poultry, patiently roasted lamb and roasted feathered game will be preferred by far. But a lean, firm steak of beef on the palate will find a round answer. Given its presence, it can be associated with cheeses with intense flavours such as epochs, langres, St. Florentine, ashen aisy but also cîteaux.