Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Jean-Marie Haag
- Year : 2018
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 13.6°
- Grape : Pinot Gris
- Soil : Sol en grès Avoltzia
Now or for a few years.
To impress - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
The Pinot Gris Breitenberg goes well with Asian cuisine (ginger, curry, coconut milk, pineapple), monkfish with saffron, veal with mushrooms, game birds, foie gras, cheese dishes (gratin), cream and mushrooms, hard cheeses (Comté, Beaufort) or simply with a group of friends!
Aperitif - Asian - Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese - Game - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS