The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Joseph Mellot
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Giennois
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Sauvignon
- Soil : Sols argilo-calcaires et silex
- Operating temperature: Between 8 and 10 °C
- After serving this wine, leave it a few moments to release its aromas and enjoy.
River fish such as trout, seafood and shellfish.
Poultry grilled or in sauce, meat pies.
Crottin de Chavignol, Raclette, fondues and tartiflettes