The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Joseph Mellot
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Giennois
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 80 % Pinot noir – 20% Gamay
- Soil : Marnes kimméridgiennes
- Operating temperature: Between 8 and 10 °C
- After serving this wine, leave it a few moments to release its aromas and enjoy.
Grilled poultry or poultry in sauce; marinated or simmered veal, cold cuts. Braised beef, Italian, Japanese or Indian cuisine.
Emmental, Camembert, Cantal and Crottin de Chavignol.