The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Joseph Mellot
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Quincy
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Sauvignon blanc
- Soil : Sablo-graveleux
Pale yellow colour with green shades. Expressive nose with floral notes and yellow flesh fruits. Ample, balanced and precise on the palate, giving it good length.
A wine that will enhance fish such as sea bream with lemongrass, grilled veal tendons or simply goat's cheese from the Loire Valley.