Domaine La Casenove La Colomina - Rouge - 2019
The deep and velvety garnet color, lively, announces a wine full of strength. The nose confirms this intuition and feels this contained strength which is expressed by notes of sap and ripe grapes. The aeration reveals touches of smoke and black cherry marmalade. On the palate, aromas of coffee, bitter dark chocolate and peppers float on tannins that give the wine a certain rigidity. It can be drunk now but one can reasonably expect an interesting evolution in the next ten years.
The word of the Winemaker, Frédérique et Etienne Montès :
A wine that hides its game. Fruity, Balanced, Red meat, Full-bodied.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine La Casenove
- Year : 2019
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes du Roussillon
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 50 % Carignan 25 % Syrah 20 % Grenache 5 % Mourvêdre
- Soil : Terrasses alluviales du quaternaire, argiles , sables et limon gris
For every day but holds its place when necessary.
Deli meats, stews, roasted or grilled red meats, blue fish.
THE LATEST COMMENTS