Domaine La Fourmone Le Muscat - Liquoreux - 2021
A golden colour with golden reflections. It is revealed through a multitude of exotic fruits dominated by lychee. Over the years, it evolves on ripe fruits: quince, apples. It asserts itself on the palate with subtle aromas of roasted almonds. A very aromatic wine with an absolute freshness. A long and persistent finish.
The word of the Winemaker, Famille Combe :
The Muscat petit grain blossoms south of the Dentelles de Montmirail and overlooks the entire Rhone Valley. It is vinified in stainless steel vats thermo-regulated at low temperature (4 to 6°C). Hand picked, it is destemmed before being crushed. The blending of the vintages is done at the end of the winter.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sweet wine
- Domain : Domaine La Fourmone
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Beaumes de Venise
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Muscat petit grain
- Soil : Calcaire argileux
Cellaring potential: 2 to 10 years
To be served very chilled: 6 to 8°C
As tasty as an aperitif as it is with dessert. It can be enjoyed with rather sweet dishes, such as tarte tatin. It is also excellent with foie gras or hot oysters. Try it also with blue-veined cheeses.
THE LATEST COMMENTS