Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine La Martinelle
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Villages Visan
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification, Natural - Specifications of the S.A.I.N.S. Wines, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache, Syrah, Carignan, Mourvèdre
- Soil : Coteaux Argilo-calcaire, galets roulés (des chaînons subalpins), cailloutis et horizons marneux
To be tasted outside the phases of full moon, outside the months of September and October (vinification period).
This wine is beginning to express itself, it is still a baby but let it age a few months (if you manage to;), it will reveal all its potential.
Serve at a temperature of 15 to 16°C.
This wine can easily be drunk with friends as an aperitif, on a board or with a good spicy meal.
The Wine Estate
Domaine La Martinelle
Located in Visan, in the Enclave des Papes, Domaine La Martinelle has been a family vineyard since 1823.In 2017, at 32 years old, after a career in several multinational companies, I took over the Domaine by giving it a new direction. I decided to make it a unique place that I call "20 hectares to change everything": a place where life takes over, from the vine to the glass. I am multiplying my intentions to make my wines better for man and the environment.