Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine La Martinelle
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Villages Visan
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification , Natural - Specifications of the S.A.I.N.S. Wines , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion , Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache, Syrah, Carignan, Mourvèdre
- Soil : Coteaux Argilo-calcaire, galets roulés (des chaînons subalpins), cailloutis et horizons marneux
To be tasted outside the phases of full moon, outside the months of September and October (vinification period).
This wine is beginning to express itself, it is still a baby but let it age a few months (if you manage to;), it will reveal all its potential.
Serve at a temperature of 15 to 16°C.
This wine can easily be drunk with friends as an aperitif, on a board or with a good spicy meal.