Domaine La Toupie Petit Salto - Blanc - 2022
Fine attack on citrus fruits and white flesh fruits. Ample and structured on the palate, long, lemony and salty finish.
The word of the Winemaker, Jérome Collas :
Finesse, a fresh and salty finish... As an aperitif, with seafood and fish parrillada...
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine La Toupie
- Year : 2022
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes Catalanes
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Grenache Gris, Macabeu
- Soil : Schistes
Drink now, and preferably within the next 3 years. Ideal for aperitifs, tapas and shellfish.
Shellfish, cheeses such as manchego, cantal and goats.
THE LATEST COMMENTS