Domaine La Toupie PIROUETTE - Rouge - 2021
Pirouette is a wine for pleasure which reveals an expressive nose of red fruits, blackcurrant and scents of the garrigue... The blend of the two grape varieties brings a beautiful balance, the mourvèdre gives structure, the Grenache roundness and greediness. Ideal for a summer barbecue with friends, a plancha with salads, white meat in sauce.
The word of the Winemaker, Jérome Collas :
The ultimate pleasure wine, gourmet and fruity.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine La Toupie
- Year : 2021
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes Catalanes
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : MOURVEDRE / GRENACHE
- Soil : SCHSITES & CALCAIRES GALETS ROULES
With a plate of cold meats, a grill...
Serve between 16 and 18°C and drink within 3 to 5 years.
THE LATEST COMMENTS