Domaine La Toupie Sur un fil - Rouge - 2020
A wine of character, solar like the schist terroir. Dark colour, ripe fruit, rich and elegant tannins, long spicy finish
The word of the Winemaker, Jérome Collas :
Ideal to accompany duck breasts à la plancha....
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine La Toupie
- Year : 2020
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Maury
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre
- Soil : schistes
For a holiday meal on grilled meat or in sauce.... Already offers a very beautiful material, can be kept for 5 to 7 years.
To be kept - To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
Ideal with duck breast à la plancha, meat in sauce such as wild boar, a spicy dish...
THE LATEST COMMENTS