Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Lambert
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Chinon
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB, Biodynamic - Biodyvin certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Chenin Blanc
- Soil : Siliceux en surface, calcaire en sous-sol sur 1 parcelle à chinon
Serve between 8 and 10 °C after one hour of aeration in a decanter. Up to 10 years.
To be drunk with mussels marinated in saffron, roasted bass with fennel, grilled prawns with curry, scallops with citrus sauce.
scallops with citrus sauce. Medium dry goat cheese and light blue cheese (bleu d'auvergne). These
These dishes will be perfectly accompanied by the acidity-fat balance of the wine. The spicy or exotic aromas will perfectly match those of the wine.
The Wine Estate
The Domaine Lambert, created in 1987, is located at the place called "Les Chesnaies" in Cravant-les-Coteaux. Cabernet Franc (for red and rosé wines) and Chenin (for white wines) are the two grape varieties worked on the estate. Pascal, the winemaker, cultivates about 17 hectares in Cravant-Les-Coteaux and Chinon. On the estate, organic farming has been practiced for nearly 20 years. Since 2005, the vines are worked in biodynamic culture, without the use of chemicals to find the primary aromas of the wine, naturally.