Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Laurens
- Year : 2019
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Marcillac
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Fer servadou 80 % , Cabernet sauvignon 20 %
- Soil : calcaire
Well draped in dark reds with pretty garnet hues, this wine expresses itself powerfully and with complexity. Its rich and voluminous palate is largely structured and its finish lingers on for a long time with a hint of pepper. It can be drunk now and kept for up to 8 years. Serve at room temperature between 17 and 18 °C.
It goes perfectly with Aubrac bone-in ribs, red meats, game stews and old cheeses...