Domaine Laurent Habrard Grand Classique - Blanc - 2021
Its bright green gold color with yellow gold reflections reveals an expressive nose, fruity with citrus aromas, especially lemon and grapefruit. In the mouth, this wine is refined, generous and ample.
The word of the Winemaker, Laurent Habrard :
This Crozes-Hermitage will delight lovers of fruity and slightly acidic white wines. For lovers of honeyed notes, keep it and enjoy it in a few years!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Laurent Habrard
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Crozes-Hermitage
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications , Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Marsanne
- Soil : LOESS
From 2023 to 2025 with a service temperature between 10°-14°.
Aperitif, Seafood, Crustaceans, Creamy fish, Cheese
THE LATEST COMMENTS