Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Lauron Raphaël
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Ideal companion for your meals with family, friends or simply on a daily basis, it will seduce you on all occasions. To be enjoyed now until the next two or three years, Sauvignon can be enjoyed young.
It is the essential ally of seafood, fish, goat cheese (Selles-sur-Cher, Valençay) or simply as an aperitif (especially for kirs lovers).