Domaine Le Bihan Révélation - Blanc - 2018
The robe is golden with green reflections. The olfaction is intense and the flowers dominate. The fruit aromas open up with aeration: pear is present, mixed with a hint of cinnamon. The attack in mouth is supple. The flesh, crunchy and warm, offers a nice density.
The word of the Winemaker, Laurent Le Bihan :
Revelation is a perfect balance of sauvignon between roundness and freshness
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Le Bihan
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine Chenonceaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.00°
- Grape : sauvignon 100%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
From now on up to 4 years serve between 8 and 10° C
Perfect with cod in papillotes and preserved lemons, crab or white meat with cream and morels.
As well as on a seafood platter.
THE LATEST COMMENTS