Domaine Les Grandes Costes La Ruche AOP Pic Saint Loup - Rouge - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Les Grandes Costes
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pic Saint Loup AOP Coteaux du Languedoc
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Syrah 80%, Grenache 20%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire décarbonaté du quaternaire
To be tasted today, it can be left to evolve for another ten years or so.
Pan-fried scallops, stuffed squid, spicy or Asian cuisine...
The Wine Estate
Domaine Les Grandes Costes
When the 21st century arrived, Jean Christophe Granier (5th generation) breathed new life into this family estate created in 1868. He renamed it "Domaine les Grandes Costes", after the hills adjacent to the family home. He then uprooted the old varieties of vines in favor of Syrah and Grenache, and began producing and selling bottled wines. Today, the property covers 19 hectares. The vines, which are between 20 and 50 years old, are composed of four typically Mediterranean grape varieties: Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah. With his brother Guillaume, Jean-Christophe elaborates complex, fruity wines faithful to their stony terroir of the Haut Languedoc. Their bias is fairness and sincerity.