Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Les Roches Bleues
- Year : 2016
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Côte de Brouilly
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Gamay
- Soil : Roches bleues schisteuses et granits roses
This wine will be enjoyed as an aperitif and will go well with many of your dishes. Can be kept for 10 years.
An original idea? It will be a great match for an Asian specialty.