Domaine Lou Gaillot Réserve - Rouge - 2020
The word of the Winemaker, Gilles PONS :
Deep red colour. Powerful nose, aromas of blackcurrant, liquorice and spicy notes. Ample and fleshy on the palate, with character but without excess.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Lou Gaillot
- Year : 2020
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : IGP Agenais
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc 90%, Merlot 10%
- Soil : sable argilo-limoneux
Aged in oak barrels
Good ageing potential: 2026-2028
Serve at 18 - 20°C
To be kept - To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
Example of pairing : Duck breast, Beef stew...
THE LATEST COMMENTS