The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Madeloc
- Year : 2019
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Collioure
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah, Mourvèdre
- Soil : Schistes
Drink within 3 to 10 years depending on your desire and patience. Some like it on the fruit in its early years, others wait to let the subtle touches of spices polish themselves. This wine is cut for ageing by its 18-month ageing in barrels, perfectly mastered by Elise and subtle at the same time!
Complex and sharp, it will go well with your holiday dishes, and matches with sweet notes (sweet potato, tagine and candied fruits etc.): game with cranberries, duck with orange or cocoa, caramelized loin, rooster with blood, beef bourguignon and especially friendly moments! Or a slice of Black Bigorre Pork marinated and caramelized in front of a beautiful rugby match Toulouse - Perpignan?