The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Mérieau
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Côt
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
The first option for this iconic wine of the Domaine is to keep it for several years (5 to 8 years). You can of course taste it earlier, the aromas will have already opened up.
The second option, if your patience has limits, is to decant it a few hours before eating!
It will be very appreciated on strong dishes in sauce, game, strong cheeses or it will make you spend a pleasant moment by the fire with friends or around a table at the wake.