The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Mérieau
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire, exposées Sud/Sud-Est
Drink chilled, immediately or keep for 2 to 3 years.
It will be king as an aperitif, then on fish in sauce, cooked scallops, on mature cheeses (Beaufort, Comté...). If you can taste it on caviar, he will be honoured...