Its dress is orange with pinkish reflections. Feminine vat with fine bubbles. Aromas of pepper but also wild strawberry and raspberry.
The word of the Winemaker, Jean-François Merieau :
The sweetness and freshness of this vintage will enchant your aperitifs!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : Domaine Mérieau
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Pineau d'Aunis - Grolleau
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
- Effervescence type : dry (or dry) - from 17 to 32 g/l
Ideal for summer evenings.
To impress - To be drunk immediately
Perfect as an aperitif to awaken your taste buds or to eat after a meal.
THE LATEST COMMENTS