Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Mérieau
- Year : 2017
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc - Malbec
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
This wine will be perfect to be drunk in Autumn, by the fireplace! It will also adapt to the end of winter when the fine weather returns!
It will be proud to accompany your red meats and cheeses when it is young. When it will have a few years more, it will honor your
will honor your dishes cooked in sauce, your game birds.
The Wine Estate
The Merieau estate is located on the banks of the Cher river, in Saint-Julien de Chédon. Between Montirchard and Blois, we cultivate about 35 hectares of vines. They are at ease on their slopes and benefit from an ideal sunshine with a South-South-East exposure. The oldest of our vines are 80 years old and we cultivate various grape varieties such as Gamay, Menu Pineau, Chardonnay, Arbois or Cabernet. This allows us to offer 15 vintages to the amateurs of Loire wines in red, rosé, white and sparkling.our cellar is so old that we have never managed to date it! Our cellar is so old that we have never been able to date it! We age our most precious juices in oak barrels. It is also the place where we welcome visitors for a tasting.